• Give a second life to your barrel

    Give a second life to your barrel

    One barrel reveals 60% of its aromatic potential during first year.
    The second year, its reveal 60% of the remaining 40%.
    Keeping its old barrels and still having a real oenological added value is possible through the use of Amédée's Zig-Zags. Composed of a sets of mini-stave to be introduced through the Bung Hole, they replicate the barrel.
    With 24 mini-staves, it represents close to 1/3 of the surface of a barrel in its first year of use.
    With 36 mini-staves, it represents close to the half of the surface of a barrel in its first year of use.

  • High quality leach

    High quality leach

    The Zig Zag mini-staves are leached using alimentary stainless steel.
    Easy to introduce and to pull of the barrel, the sizes of the loop allows you to stir for "batonnage" purposes.